"My food is to do the will of Him who sent me and to accomplish His work." -Jesus Christ (John 4:34)

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Diana


Putting myself at your service, I‘m Diana. I‘m 26 years old. I live in the city of Morelia, Michoacán and I come from a Christian family. At 12 years old I accepted Christ as my savior; attending church with my parents. At 17 years old I dedicated my life to God at a Word of Life Christian camp. Afterwards, I entered the university to study medicine for 7 years as a career and graduated July of 2016.

Since I was 17 I assisted the Word of Life camp in Mexico which is an international Christian camp that sees more than 1500 young people each camp season. There I began as a camper enjoying the activities and after a while I went to help serve in different areas during camp. This year (2016) I had the opportunity to serve as a camp doctor for three weeks, having the opportunity to share about Jesus in the health center and see the need of each person to know about Christ in the new generation of young people that are lost.

God has put in my heart the desire to prepare me with His Word in a Bible Institute to serve Him in a better way, seeing the demand in this world of lives with the need to know that there is a hope, an eternal life with God after death. In September of this year my plan is to go to the Bible Institute of Word of Life to study a year of basic theology, with the end of sharing the Gospel with diverse tools and for many to know about Christ.

The Word of Life Bible Institute in Mexico offers a program of studies in Theology during 3 years, working in 3 areas in each student.

1-      Study: focusing on the teaching and academics based on the Bible.

2-      Life: working in the areas of students' lives that are weak and strengthening those that are stable through a counselor (missionary) that accompanies the student during the year with the Word of God.

3-      Ministry: focusing on a ministry that is realized during the year, leaving each weekend to specific places to share the Gospel and develop gifts and talents for God‘s glory. They also realize 2 trips a year, 15 days each one, in another area of Mexico and an international missionary trip.

I invite you to be a part of this brave decision with me. You can help me in different ways:

a)      Praying for me and sharing with others.

b)      Helping financially, with offerings, the amount doesn‘t matter. The monthly due as a student is $250.

Thank you for being a part of this. May God renown you with blessings.

Help Diana*

*Mexico BI Scholarships Project (03034C), Please specify in Summary Notes "Dianni Garcia (Diana)" so that your gift is properly designated.

No comments:

Post a Comment